Followers

Saturday 4 April 2015

Perception and Expectation


1. You heard comments and maybe grievances from your seniors about Critical Literacy, but what is/are your expectation (s) or hope for this subject as you are just started.

At the beginning of this semester, I did not know about this subject's flow, so I think this subject was okay, but then, I heard rumours from my seniors, they said that I need to be careful with this subject and my seniors that they said that this subject is very tough because we need to understand and investigate the books or articles. So my expectation is that this subject maybe quite hard for me because I'm not a good reader and I didn't like to read a books or any articles moreover to investigate it. But I do hope that I can pass this subject with flying colour. And I hope I can perform well for my viva.

No comments:

Post a Comment